Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where can I find a list of everything I need to have b4 baby arrives?

best infant musical toys
 on Educational Musical Baby Toys ~ The Best Music Making Toys for Your ...
best infant musical toys image



prechemad


I am due in April. I am not sure of everything I need to have for my baby. I know all the basics like crib, dresser, ect.. I just want to have everything done and ready for his arrival by March. I am so confused I dont even know where to start!! Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!! This is my first and I am just wanting to be completly prepared!


Answer
You can look on any baby care website, or in one of those "What to Expect..." books. Or, just take all the answers you get and compile them. Someone may list something no one else thought of. Some basics I can remember are:
onesies in all sizes
socks
sleepers
bath supplies - lotion, baby oil, baby bath, baby powder, nail clippers, towels, washcloths, brush
bathtub
vaseline, Desitin, infant Tylenol
thermometer
baby monitor
bibs
bottles and bottle brush
pacifiers
burp cloths
blankets (receiving and thicker ones)
outdoor wear (jacket or sweater and hat - snowsuit if necessary)
lap changing pads
waterproof pads for bassinet and/or crib mattress
sheets for bassinet and/or crib
nose aspirator (the sucker thing!)
cotton balls/q-tips
musical mobile for crib, if desired (my daughter still likes hers at age 2!)
some small baby toys, and a stuffed animal or doll
diapers, can be all sizes, not just newborn
baby wipes
diaper pail if desired

These are just some I can think of. Hope it helps a bit.

What toys start with the letter I?




Erica


My son needs to bring a show and tell item that starts with the letter I and we can't think of anything!
Sorry - you can't tell with the font on here - I mean I like Igloo. Not L. Thanks!



Answer
It doesn't have to be a toy does it? Just something that starts with 'i'.

Maybe if someone you know has a baby and who is available your son can have an 'infant'. Maybe he could bring in some 'ink' and show a picture he made with the ink. You could even go to the butchers and see if they have any animals guts and he can bring in some 'innards'. You could catch an 'insect', show a musical 'instrument' or if you have something made out of ivory he could use that.... But if it HAS to be a toy, I'm completely stumped. Maybe you could find or make a stuffed iguana.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment