Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I need help with room arrangement in my Day Care Center. Can you help?

best infant crib toys
 on Baby Crib toy - Lion+puppy+dragonfly - Infant toys newborn toy toys ...
best infant crib toys image



shershadow


I work in a Day Care Center. My Center is removing a wall to make my Infant Room large enough for 12 Infants. The children range in age, from four months to 15 months. Can anyone help me with ideas on how to arrange cribs, toy shelves, and high chairs to accomodate all twelve children. I really need help with this. Thank You!


Answer
make them space efficiant but so that the kids feel at home u need somewhere for them to play either have a play thingy or take them to the park put the objects in order from age like and ohh ohh make it COLORFULL hope i helped

Does putting foil in the places you dont want kitty to go really work?




Kimberlynn


Has anyone tried this, if so...did it work? And does it continue to work after you take the foil away

I have 2 kitties I need to keep out of my infants crib at night! Please let me know what your experience was with this.

Thanks
I do have a monitor. But it being almost winter, I dont want to shut the door, it'll get way too cool in there without the nursery door kept open.



Answer
our cats think foil is a special toy designed just for them, we've always used contact paper. since its clear, they never know if its up there or not, and would rather not relive their first experience with it! congrats on the baby, and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment