Sunday, August 4, 2013

What would be the most important items a woman should have for her first baby?

best infant toys for travel
 on New Powered By Articlems From Articletrader Baby Toys Children Little
best infant toys for travel image



sntchk


My little sister is pregnant for the first time. I know there are some things that a mom could use that are very important to have. I know diapers, baby wipes, and little squeaky toys are some things. What else would be very important to have? Thank you, I appreciate your answers!


Answer
a bouncy seat.
a swing
a stroller travel system with infant carrier and extra base if there is two cars.
a convertible car seat.
bottles
an infant tub
a bumbo seat with tray i use mine as a booster seat since we don't have a high chair yet
infant Tylenol, ibuprofen, mylicon, aspirator
a little grooming kit with hair brush and nail cutters

What was your favorite and most used gift from your baby shower?




Cmeyer


I am curious what your favorite gift was and most used gift that you received from your baby shower? My favorite gift was probably the baby carrier and my most used would have to be between a travel system stroller and baby swing. I am trying to figure out a gift to get my cousin whose pregnant. I already know that her parents are getting a lot of gifts she will need for the baby. I also am wondering what smaller gifts you liked receiving?


Answer
Most practical was definitely an infant car seat from my friend. Cara grew out of it at about 7months, but I used it up until then and I'm definitely keeping it for #2. They are pretty expensive though, and you have to make sure that it's compatible with the car. This isn't small, but it was the most useful.

I have a baby blanket from when I was little, so it was sentimental receiving blankets. They're very basic, but useful and I appreciated them a lot. I got 17 of them though, so if you want to get your cousin something more unique, maybe you could monogram it.

Pacifiers, bottles, etc. all come in handy a lot, especially since Cara liked to throw her bottles to the floor and they would roll away somewhere we couldn't find them (until, of course, they started to smell...). Some good brands for these are Nuby, Graco, etc.

also, any type of organizer is great! I have a really cute one that I actually bought myself, it used to hold diapers and such now it holds bath toys, pull-ups and clothes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment