Saturday, August 31, 2013

What size socks should I be getting for her socks?

best infant toys 6 12 months
 on Best Baby Toy - 6-12 months | askamum
best infant toys 6 12 months image



Moon Pixie


My daughter is 13 months old and she currently is wearing socks for 6-12mo so I went to walmart a couple days ago to get her new socks and walked around the whole baby department looking for them. When I couldn't find any I went to the children's department but had no clue where to start for socks. What size should she be wearing now because I do not know how sizes work for kids feet. She's my first one lol.
Thanks.
Thanks. I searched all over the infant section.I guess I'll have to look again.



Answer
she needs a size 12-24 or 12-18
the socks for her size are going to be n the infant/toddler section usually close to the baby toys
Alot of times for some odd reason wal mart doesnt have that many socks for infants/toddlers n there isnt any left but i would ask someone just to double check b4 leaving..
did u not c any at all or just any in her size?

Is it too soon to allow baby and toddler to sleep in same room?




Gracie's m


I have a 4 month old and an 18 month old. The 18 month old sleeps great, 12 hours a night. The 4 month old goes right down at night but does wake a few times for a feeding. I tried it last night and the 18 month old slept through the night wakings. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have been trying to wean the baby from most of her night feeds but it just doesnt work. I think it is too early and would like to wait until she is closer to 6 months. Thanks!


Answer
My son woke up once a night for a nursing until he was 13 months old. Since he nursed like he was hungry, I didn't do anything to cut it out. He just stopped doing it on his own.

Whether your toddler fully wakes or not, their sleep is still disrupted, and it can cause deprivation issues.

Also, is your toddler still in a crib? Do you feel comfortable that she won't try to help your infant by giving her toys in her crib? Or that she won't pull on her or such?

Personally, I wouldn't put them together at that age, though I realize that it is done all of the time. But, I have the option, so I will avoid it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment