Thursday, August 29, 2013

What are some good craft projects for infants?

best infant toys 12 months
 on toddler ages 12 to 24 months feeding your toddler ages 12 to 24 months ...
best infant toys 12 months image



bblover81


I am a infant teacher at a daycare and I do different art projects with them weekly, but I am running out of ideas. Does anyone have any ideas? There from age 6 weeks to 12 months, but my oldest is 10 months.


Answer
Are you serious? This is a real title and you went to school to learn this?

Babies should not be doing anything but playing with baby certified toys.

At what age would it be appropriate for an infant to play with the following toys?




Chloe21


I need to know at what age (from birth to 12 months) would it be appropriate for an infant to play with bead mazes (those toys you see at dental/doctor offices which beads on winding plastic wires). Also what age would it be appropriate for them to play with shape sorters?
Thanks in advance :)



Answer
I love the bead mazes.... i wouldnt allow my babies (now all toddlers) to play with the bead mazes in the dr because of germs. when they were tiny...as soon as they could lift their body up and keep their head steady....the bead mazes were no problem for me. i want to say 4 months maybe. they loved them. the shape sorters....i got them a really cute one when they were 6 months. everything went fine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment