Saturday, August 31, 2013

What infant toy(s) do you think actually benefits your child developmentally?

best infant light up toys
 on Top Tech Toys for Tots
best infant light up toys image



Ivy has Tw


My guys are 4 months, and so far I think the activity gym (the mat with toys hanging overhead) is the only thing that really develops them in a way that not having it would not.

The swing, jumper, infant chairs etc. are soothing / fun, but not developmental, but the activity mat allows them to do something they couldn't yet otherwise, which is to grab and bat at toys.



Answer
I feel the same way. I have a jumper and a swing and they simply keep my son distracted (for a short period of time) when I need to be doing something. The activity mat actually engages his mind and helps him to play. It is by far his favorite place to be when I'm not holding him. I have recently tried him in a Jumperoo and he loved that thing so much he got kinda mad at me when I took him out of it because I could tell he was getting exhausted. It has lights and makes noises when he jumps and he loves light and noises. (And belly dancers for some reason, but I won't get in to that here.) (:

where can i find a light for my infant car seat?




guesscooki


i cannot seem to find what im looking for, but like some kind of light i can use in the carseat (attachaces) for late nights. anyone know of any?


Answer
There aren't any infant seats that come pre-equipped with lights. If you can find something - like the LED light that mystic suggested that doesn't get hot, the key is securing it to the car/carseat so that it doesn't become a projectile in the event you are involved in an accident. There's a test for carseat toys... If you hit yourself in the head with it... and you say ouch... well then you shouldn't use it. :-)

Evenflo does make a booster seat with built in LED lights in it, but it is just a booster and is not safe for a child less than 4 and 40 lbs. So, keep that in mind for later!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment