Saturday, July 13, 2013

What toys start with the letter I?

best infant musical toys
 on infant crib toys puppets baby rattles toys music box tone toys baby
best infant musical toys image



Erica


My son needs to bring a show and tell item that starts with the letter I and we can't think of anything!
Sorry - you can't tell with the font on here - I mean I like Igloo. Not L. Thanks!



Answer
It doesn't have to be a toy does it? Just something that starts with 'i'.

Maybe if someone you know has a baby and who is available your son can have an 'infant'. Maybe he could bring in some 'ink' and show a picture he made with the ink. You could even go to the butchers and see if they have any animals guts and he can bring in some 'innards'. You could catch an 'insect', show a musical 'instrument' or if you have something made out of ivory he could use that.... But if it HAS to be a toy, I'm completely stumped. Maybe you could find or make a stuffed iguana.

Good Christmas Gifts for my soon to be born baby girl and my toddler?




Jordan


i don't know who heard my illness about my cancer mono and strep this may be the last/only family christmas so i want to make it the best my 11 month old baby Girl is so smart she is potty trained she runs and she can talk a little bit i don't know if she should get a potty chart to help because she is 11 months she still makes accidents or snow toys or a big girl bed more clothes i don't know and my new baby i have no idea!


Answer
You HAVE TO get the infant a "woobie" (a soft little blanky with a head of a frog, cat, or other animal. Both my babies are very attached to there's and are soothed by it.Most baby departments of stores sell them.
Infants grow fast, so soon he/she will enjoy musical stuffed animals or toys that light up.

Toddlers like educational toys where they can press buttons and pull levers, ect. They like noisy toys!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment