Sunday, July 14, 2013

What do you think of this babysitting ad on craigslist?

best interactive infant toys
 on ... baby blanket saro s interactive baby blankets come with toys like
best interactive infant toys image



Cynthia Pe


Hi, my name is XXXXX and I am a dependable, responsible, fun-loving stay-at-home mom and have over 15 years of childcare giving experience! I live in XXXXXXXXXX and would love to provide care for your precious infant and/or preschooler in my home!

I have several excellent references from past and present families whom I have worked for plus a clean background check which I am more than happy to send you!

I am available any time Monday through Friday, and possibly weekends!

I also provide all meals, snacks and drinks at no additional cost!

We have snack times, lots of toys, games, puzzles, books, a swing set and plenty of outdoor play!!

Please feel free to e-mail or call me if this is something you would like to discuss or if you would like to meet me and/or visit my home. :) Looking forward to hearing from you!!
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX


I charge only $125.00/wk for full-time care(40-50 hrs.), OR $4.00/hr for part-time care(no more than $25.00/day), with discounts offered for multiple siblings!

Babysitting and nannying is what I love to do and it's what I do best!

Here is a little about myself and my experiences:

I have worked as a caregiver in the Infant and Toddler Rooms at DayStar Christian Academy.
I have worked full-time for multiple families with in-home care, which have included triplets and those with special needs.
I am a featured sitter on sittercity.com and care.com.
I have also received my Certified Nurse Assistant license, specializing in Pediatrics, where I became First-Aid and CPR certified.
I am currently the Nursery Director at our church (and also five previous ones!)

My two primary goals for all children in my care is safety and fun! I sincerely enjoy not only caring for children, but also engaging in activities with each individual child and spending time with them as well. I always put a big effort into ensuring the children I care for are both safe and enjoying themselves.

I don't encourage spending much time watching TV or for the little ones to be laying down by themselves, but prefer playing interactive games and providing exciting learning experiences! Also, my house is clean, smoke-free and child-proofed!

I understand how important it is to leave your child with someone you trust and to know your child will be very well taken care of while you are away. I promise you that any and all children I am caring for will receive the best supervision, attention and devotion possible!

My life is centered around my family and the children for whom I provide care. Our house is filled with love, laughter and hugs because I believe each and every child needs a secure, loving, and nurturing environment in which to thrive and flourish!



Answer
I thought it was good, but I'd try to shorten it a little! It makes you sound very qualified! I like how you added things about your children!

What are the symptoms of Scensory Processing Disorder in a toddler?




Erica


There is too much info on the net to tell what is what. thanks!


Answer
SPD Symptom Checklist For Infants &Toddlers FOR FULL LIST VISIT THE LINK

__ Resists being held or cuddled

__ Cries and/or arches back when people try to hold him/her

__ Distressed by diaper changes

__ Distressed by baths and/or water splashing on him/her

__ Doesn't fall into a predictable sleep/wake pattern or cycle

__ Cries excessively throughout the day (more than a half hour or hour at a time)

__ Doesn't smile often, appears âsadâ or âuncomfortableâ much of the time

__ Has distinct preferences for adults of certain energy levels or voices (i.e., intonation, loudness, high pitched, low pitched, etc.)

__ Avoids eye contact, has difficulty focusing on objects or following them with eyes

__ Distressed when moved suddenly or whole body and/or head is tipped

__ Distressed by rocking motions

__ Distressed when moving in space (i.e., swinging around, bouncing up and down, or being âthrownâ up in the air)

__ Doesn't appear to respond to name or familiar voice

__ Can't seem to calm baby down no matter what you try (or there is only ONE thing that does, i.e., a car ride)

__ Difficulty breastfeeding

__ Difficulty with sucking, chewing, or swallowing

__ Doesn't tolerate new foods well

__ Gags or vomits from textured foods or on variety of different foods (very limited diet for age)

__ Does not seem to sense when diaper is wet or dirty

__ Cries inconsolably until a wet or dirty diaper is changed

__ Prefers to be without clothing

__ Severe separation anxiety

__ Tantrums many times a day

__ Distressed by sunlight or bright lights

__ Distressed in public places, especially if crowded or noisy

__ Doesn't enjoy regular interactive movement games, i.e., peek-a-boo, pat-a-cake, etc.

__ Doesn't notice new toys/novel toys and/or resists playing with them

__ Only uses one hand to manipulate and explore toys and/or can't switch from hand to hand

__ Unable to bang toys together or clap hands (at appropriate age)

__ Keeps hands fisted and closed most of the time

__ Distressed by dirty hands or face

__ Cries inconsolably when left with strangers or less familiar people

__ Significantly late to talk, walk, gesture, smile, hold bottle, sleep through the night, manipulate/play with toys, etc.

__ Major difficulties transitioning to solid foods and/or rice cereal after bottle or breast fed

__ Can not hold onto or use objects or utensils well for age

__ Regularly avoids certain foods, food categories, consistencies, temperatures of food, eliminates whole food groups, etc.

__ Difficulties with excessive reflux or allergies to foods and/or formulas

__ Doesn't seem to notice sounds others do

__ Frequent ear infections

__ Sensitive to sounds others don't seem to be bothered by

__ Difficult to engage; is an observer, doesn't interact with peers or adults

__ Apprehensive and/or distressed by playground equipment




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment