Friday, July 19, 2013

How can I set up a fund for my daughter?

best infant teething toys
 on Top 5 Teething Toys | FindMyCarSeat.com
best infant teething toys image



Matt


My daughter was born 2 months early, she was 3 pounds 3 ounces when she was born and I was deathly afraid she was not going to live. My wife and I do not make a lot of money and her bills (to include heart surgery she needed) are absolutely breaking us.

I want to know if there is any way to set up a fundraiser or charity or something that can help us raise money to pay for her current and future medical bills. We have been trying government assistance for a long time but that just isnt working, I know a few of you might suggest it, but trust me we're trying constantly but unless we get some kind of help immediately we can't really afford anything anytime soon.

Additionally our severe lack of funds has left us unable to buy her an adequate amount of proper infant toys/teething rings/ pacifiers and I really hate that we cannot provide these things.

Finally, don't worry about her, she eats like a little piggie, she never goes without food, my wife and I skip full days of eating to afford formula and I would go steal a bottle of baby food before I would let her go hungry.

Any help and any advice is welcome and appreciated.



Answer
I've seen 2 1/2 pound babies grow up to be just fine.

Your question is not right.
Insurance pays for all this.
And if you are very low income, the government pays for all these surgeries.
Medicaid and other state plans out there.

How to help a teething baby???




~xMxMxROCK


I need some ideas on how to help a 6 month old baby get some relief from the pain of teething. We have tried infants tylenol, teething tablet, teething rings, but none of these have worked. Any ideas??


Answer
I would continue to use the Tylenol ever 4 hrs. so long as your doctor says it is ok. Also, try wetting a wash cloth and then letting your baby suck on it. If he does not mind very cold things you could refrigerate it for a little while. My little guy loved to suck on a clean wet wash cloth. I have found that distraction is one of the best methods! Give your baby a bath, take him/her on a walk outside, take them to the park or the backyard and put them in a swing, get them interested in their favorite toys and you play with them.
Also, I have pasted a website below that gives some different ideas to help ease the pain a teething baby is going through. This time will pass as well. Those first few teeth seem to be the hardest. I do hope that your little one feels better soon!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment