Friday, July 26, 2013

Do you think its inappropriate to shower with a 10 month old?

10 best infant toys
 on of 8: Baby Einstein Discovering Water Play Gym by Kids II Inc.
10 best infant toys image



Quagmire


I am a woman and have a 10 month old daughter. Today I wanted to try something new and took her to shower with me, to see if she liked it because if so I would shower her sometimes. She didn't like it and the water scared her so I took her out. Do you think thats inappropiate?


Answer
I have been showering with my twin girls since their birth 2 years ago. We didn't want to get an infant tub, and we didn't have a bathtub either, just a shower. They loved it. When they were starting to get mobile it was a little harder to hold their squirmy bodies, but now that they can stand, they stand in the shower with me. We have a shower seat and it acts as their "table" in the shower because they put their toys on it and play while I shower, and then I wash them one at a time. It saves a lot of time honestly.

My son is 9 months old, and I shower him, too. My husband does as well.

I read that around 1 year is when you should stop being naked with a baby of the opposite gender. So around 1 year I'll stop showering with my son. I think that's appropriate.

If you have a detachable shower head, try letting her hold it to see if that makes her feel better about it. Be careful, though, because she could accidentally spray herself in the face and that won't be good. Make sure you bring in some bath toys, too, or even some new ones.

Infants: What are SAFE non asian lead toys that you can make at home?

Q. With all the recalls I want a safe wholesome toys for my child and soon to be born girl. My oldest is 7 months and a girl.


Answer
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/490115/10_safe_toys_for_babies_and_toddlers.html

It has 10 toys that are good for babies.

Congrats though!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment