Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Where can I find replacement blocks for a Fisher-Price toy?




natashaier


I recently bought my daughter a Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Songs 'n Smiles Sillytown. I got it on sale at Toys R Us about a month ago for $25. My husband brought it to his mom's house for our daughter to play with while she stayed over there for a couple hours, and her cousin took all of the pieces to his house and lost them. She now only has 3 blocks left! The cheapest price I found for this toy was $68 on amazon, and all I need is a couple of blocks. I checked ebay, nothing! This toy is completely out of stock everywhere and probably discontinued! Will I be able to find replacement blocks anywhere??


Answer
Yes the set was discontinued in 2010. If you visit the Fisher Price web page for this particular toy, on the right hand side, there will be a shopping cart. Select United States in the drop down menu. http://service.mattel.com/us/product_detail.asp?id=T3174&Ntt=T3174&Pn=1&Brand=Fisher-Price+Infant+Toys&Cat=Stack+'n+Surprise+Blocks

Then on the shopping page, select Baby Gear under Fisher Price. Then select Infant Toys. Then select Other Infant Toys. Then select Stack N Surprise Blocks Peek A Boo Choo Choo. You can purchase replacement blocks that are compatible with all Stack N Surprise toys. They run $9 a set. Hopefully this direct link will work, but if not, I hope my directions above explain how to get there. https://store.mattel.com/CatalogBrowser.aspx?cmd=local&cat=140&sec=9761

I have a doxin and she has a little rubber frog she thinks is her baby! What do i do?




Sasha Brad


I have a 5 year old doxin.... A few months ago I bought her this little rubber frog that squeaks and she is super overprotective of it. Seems like she thinks its her baby. when you grab the rubber frog then she freaks out starts whining loud and then when we give it back she lightly grabs it like she is trying not to hurt it. My boyfriend and I put it up on a shelf and she hurt herself trying to get up there with it. I dont understand why she is doing this. She lays in bed all day with it. She burys it in places that are soft like my bedding or under my pillows. She bites my cat if he gets anywhere close to her. She even carries it to the car when we leave to go places! She doesnt seem happy anymore and she never wants to play! HELP!!!!


Answer
That doesn't sound like she treats it like an infant, it sounds like she's possessive over her favorite toy. That's a bad habit that needs to be nipped in the bud right away. Small breed especially are prone to this - more so since people put off training them properly since they think it's "cute". There's nothing cute about aggression though. She needs to be trained.

Here's a bit on it http://www.thatmutt.com/2010/03/26/how-to-break-a-dogs-possessiveness/ and another you should read http://www.thatmutt.com/2008/12/12/my-dog-thinks-her-toy-is-her-baby/ but there's tons of pages out there for you. Just google "possessive dog"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment