Sunday, March 30, 2014

What is your infant or toddlers favorite bath toy?

Q. My son's favorite bath toy is a windup fish that swims around the tub. His second favorite is, of course, rubber ducky.


Answer
Out of all the 475945793 toys Landyn HAS to have in the bathtub with him he loves a scooper cup that looks like a lobster. He likes to drink his warm yucky dirty bathwater from it...YUCK! He also likes his own "razor" (it's plastic of course!) and his shaving foam :)

Help!! Which baby bath do I keep and which do I return?




Lala


I just had a baby shower and I received two baby baths. Three actually (one is a folding one used in the sink.) AND and a bath seat. I don't want to bathe him in my bath tub.

Here is a description of each.
1. Rather large infant-toddler bath. Comes with mesh sling for new borns, and soap dish/playfull wheel.
2. Medium /small sized infant-toddler bath. Compacted fold.
3. Bath seat. Comes with temperature control and bath toy. Useful until baby can pull himself to standing position.
4. Foldable infant bath. Useful up to 6 months.



Answer
I LOVED the big infant/toddler bath, because as your child grows you can change how much water you use, and how the tub is used. personally, my husband and I found it preferable to put the baby tub in the adult tub, because our kitchen was just too small to deal with. We hated the mesh, instead, I opened the drain on the tub, and used a towel as a pad for the first few weeks. I also had a handheld showerhead, so I was able to keep everything simple and comfortable.When she was able to sit up I started leaving a little water in for her to play with, and as she aged, we were able to move her to the other side and give her some room. Since she used it in the tub, we never had to worry about serious transitions,even from baby tub to grownup tub was easy, because she was used to being there anyways.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment