Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How much activity does a 6 month old usually get?

best toys babies 6 months
 on Win toys for babies 0-6 months! | askamum
best toys babies 6 months image



J B


My DD is 6 months and she plays for a few minutes, then she just sort of stops. I'll let her watch a Baby Einstein because it seems like she's bored with all of her toys.

She also still HATES tummy time.

Is this normal?



Answer
Yep - Some babies are scootching around kicking and trying to get moving at 6 months and some are content to just hang out and observe. My daughter never liked to be on her belly either. Every baby is different :)

What are good learning/developing toys for a 6 month old baby boy?




Evelyn Isa


I have a 6 month old son and christmas is coming up. I was wondering what are some good toy ideas to give him. He loves putting things in his mouth so small things that can make him choke are a no no. He also loves things that makes noises. This is my first child so I really don't know what is good for him?


Answer
Glo Worm or Scout dog.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment