Sunday, September 22, 2013

How soon after your baby learned to crawl and cruise did he/she start walking?

best infant walking toys
 on Playskool Step Start Walk 'n Ride - Colors May Vary
best infant walking toys image



lovelylady


My daughter learned to crawl around 8 1/2-9 months. Within a day she was pulling herself up and within a couple days cruising. Now she's 10months old and cruises pretty good.

Just wondering after your baby learned all these tricks did they learn to walk??

I do realize she will when she's ready and that there is a wide variety of normal for all infants. :)



Answer
My daughter started to crawl 6 days after she turned 6 months. She then started to pull up just before she turned 7 months and was cruising really well at 8 months. I was sure she was going to be walking at 9 months, but she didn't! She just wouldn't let go - didn't feel comfortable. She did not start walking independently until 11 1/2 months. When she did start walking thought she walked well. She is a year old now and is walking really well and fast! She also squats to pick up toys and stands back up with no problems.

Any suggestions on traveling with infant on a plane?




paula r


I will be traveling ALONE with my 10 months old son for a 15 hours non-stop flight very soon. Any suggestions on how i can make it easier on myself and on him? I heard about the sucking bottle when take off and land to avoid his ear popping. The travel agent booked us the very last row. but then I heard that the best is the bulk head. I am not sure having a big screen in front of me and my baby though. He crawls everywhere. Not yet walking by himself. What do i do to entertain him? Can I bring a electronic toys on board? Is there any traveling gear that I should bring with me? I will have a travel system stroller and the car seat with me. I am afriaid it will be really tough when we get to the screening. Just a bit nervous since I will be going alone. That's a long flight too. Please help.


Answer
You have so many important questions! I found this site that is probably just what you need to read. It has information on everything listed below. I copied it from the site to give you an idea. Best wishes on your trip.

These baby and child air travel tips are from flying families worldwide
.
Get tips about:

Airlines

At the airport

Diaper changing

Meals on board

Entertainment and playing

Getting around

Health and hygiene

Packing

Safety

Sleeping on board

Staying sane

Travel planning

What happens on board

What to wear




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment