Thursday, May 22, 2014

What is the bst way to clean infants toys after they have been sick?




Lalana


My baby has RSV and I need to disinfect his toys soon. I know I can throw the stuffed animals in pillow case and wash them but what about all the other stuff?


Answer
Put some bleach in a bath tub full of water and dunk them in. The ones with batteries, just give them a wipe down. I understand completely why you want to get those germs out! My nephew had RSV and did breathing treatments and took steroids to get better. I remember him being sick for weeks. Poor thing! I hope your baby gets better soon. You should think about an air purifier like the ones Rainbow has. Those are great.

What's the best way to clean/disinfect a stuffed toy bought at a yard sale, before giving it to my infant?




Geoff_and_





Answer
I always wash them in the washer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment