Monday, December 23, 2013

What diaper bag is big enough to store the necessities and then some for weekend long trips?

best babies toys 2010
 on Best Baby Toys Top 10 Educational Toys For Babies Toddlers
best babies toys 2010 image



Teena C


I am expecting in April 2010 and am trying to find a diaper bag that will be big enough to fit everything I need in it for a weekend trip. We visit family often on the weekends and I need something that will fit clothes, diapers, bottles, toys, etc.


Answer
When we go away with our son on weekends, I pack an overnight bag - carryon luggage size - for him. But I usually end up with at least one other cloth bag of toys and random items as well. And then one other bag of stuff I didn't remember until the last minute. And another bag with toys and snacks for the car. Babies don't travel light.

I need help with some details in my baby book?




Cassidy


I am filling out my baby book and I was wondering if you can help me out.
For 2010

What is the biggest toy fad?
Most popular movie?
Hit songs?
musical Groups?
Television shows?
Famous actors and actresses?
Sports figure?
Best selling book?
Fashion trends?

Thanks so much.



Answer
toy fad--zhu zhu pets
popular movie--eclipse (it hasn't come out yet, but im sure it will be a hit like the other twilight movies)
hit songs--probaly something sung by lady gaga
sport figure--drew brees (superbowl QB)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment