Sunday, November 24, 2013

i have to make an infant learning material for college class?

the best infant toys for learning
 on Baby Genius: 10 reasons why musical baby toys are the best
the best infant toys for learning image



linzmarie2


i have to create something infants can learn from but it also has to be safe for them any ideas?


Answer
Some kind of stuffed toy that has things to open, flaps to lift, someting hidden uder a door ..

is it me or do some infant toys look oddly familiar to dog toys?




bizzurke


some of my sons toys look exactly like dog toys. its kind of odd to me lol. these are toys that have been given to me though, i wouldnt buy him something that looks like it could be for a dog.

has anybody else noticed this though?
and how do you keep the dog from getting your infants toys when he/she is playing on the floor?



Answer
Yes a lot of them are practically interchangeable. Another thing that I think is funny is that both dogs and babies are greatly rewarded for learning to roll over. It strikes me as funny when I am cheering for my son to roll over.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment