Saturday, October 19, 2013

How to patch a hole on an inflatable bath tub for infants?

best infant bath toys
 on Baby bath toys | Shop wellness, health| Kaboodle
best infant bath toys image



Lux Lucis


We have this inflatable bath tub that has holes in it. The material is similar to that of an inflatable pool toy (Not the transparent kind). The holes are pretty small, looks more like a dog chewed on it than it does a rip.


Answer
Try a bicycle inner tube repair kit.

do you plan to buy lots of new things when your baby is born?




stripedboo


Having a baby can cost a lot, but I think it's just because people want to buy the absolute newest car seat crib stroller etc, not to mention the newest toys cute clothes, little baby socks and shoes etc.

I would just go get everything at a second hard store or better yet hand me downs from the many people I know who have had babies in the last year.

Also the big question. Cloth diapers or pampers? Pampers are certainly more convenient, but they cost money AND theyre terrible for the environment.

Thoughts?



Answer
Before my baby arrived I did not buy anything new. Here is where my stuff came from.

Craig's List
Crib (3 in one) $75
dresser $50

Freecycle.org
Clothes ranging in sizes from newborn to 18 months

Family friend (that has 2 toddlers)
Swing & bouncy chair
car seat & play pen
several toys (ranging from 3 months to toddler ages)
bottles
safety gates
infant bath seat
bath chair (for older babies)
bath towels & wash cloths
blankets & burp cloths
and tons more that I cant think of right now

Received from friends and family (new)
bottles
clothes
burp cloths
bath supplies (soaps & lotion)
stroller & car seat
diapers & wipes
and loads more!

I don't like pampers, I use Huggies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment