Friday, August 2, 2013

When did you stop putting her baby in a bouncer?

best fisher price infant toys
 on best fisher price infant toys on Fisher Price Infant Toys | An ...
best fisher price infant toys image



Incognito


You know, the little seat that sits in the floor that you strap them in with a bar of toys on it?
I ask b/c she is trying to sit up in it. I fasten her in and it is tilted back, but she sits straight up. It hasn't tilted yet, but could she actually tilit it over forward? She is 5 months
I have always sat her in it after he bottle due to reflux. I wonder what else I could sit her in...



Answer
My son is just five months and is too trying to sit up in his bouncer. I have the rain forest bouncer which he loved. I bought a new bouncer for him because he still wanted to sit in it but he wanted the luxury of sitting up tall. The one I bought is the Fisher Price infant to toddler seat which also vibrates and only needs one battery!! {My other one needs four.} This seat also goes up to 40 pounds so your child will be able to sit in it as a toddler too. I only paid like $40 in Babies R Us. Plus Babies R Us also has coupons and sales.This bouncer has a strap in the back so you can have the child sit up or if they get a little tired, lay back. Plus it also has "more grown up toys" on it so my son loves grabbing things and I add stuff to it so he doesn't get bored. The other thing that I would suggest is that if your bouncer is like my rain forest one, lean the back of it up against the bottom of your couch, then your child won't be leaning back so much.

What should I buy my little brother for christmas?




whatwhat


My mom want to know what I am getting him so she can save up for it and order it and all that. He is 1 years old probally like 16-18 months (not sure lol). What do you think about a sit N' Spin or a tricycle?
What ideas do you have?
She said nothing over 50 I think.



Answer
Learning toys are always great for infants and toddlers, I would find something that will help mold his little mind. Something along the lines of fisher price.

Little People® Pop ’n Surprise Train
Little People® Racin’ Ramps Garage™
Little People® Amazing Animals Circus

All of which are under $50 and are very nice, we bought them for our son when he was little.

Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment