Sunday, March 23, 2014

Where can I find replacement blocks for a Fisher-Price toy?




natashaier


I recently bought my daughter a Fisher-Price Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Songs 'n Smiles Sillytown. I got it on sale at Toys R Us about a month ago for $25. My husband brought it to his mom's house for our daughter to play with while she stayed over there for a couple hours, and her cousin took all of the pieces to his house and lost them. She now only has 3 blocks left! The cheapest price I found for this toy was $68 on amazon, and all I need is a couple of blocks. I checked ebay, nothing! This toy is completely out of stock everywhere and probably discontinued! Will I be able to find replacement blocks anywhere??


Answer
Yes the set was discontinued in 2010. If you visit the Fisher Price web page for this particular toy, on the right hand side, there will be a shopping cart. Select United States in the drop down menu. http://service.mattel.com/us/product_detail.asp?id=T3174&Ntt=T3174&Pn=1&Brand=Fisher-Price+Infant+Toys&Cat=Stack+'n+Surprise+Blocks

Then on the shopping page, select Baby Gear under Fisher Price. Then select Infant Toys. Then select Other Infant Toys. Then select Stack N Surprise Blocks Peek A Boo Choo Choo. You can purchase replacement blocks that are compatible with all Stack N Surprise toys. They run $9 a set. Hopefully this direct link will work, but if not, I hope my directions above explain how to get there. https://store.mattel.com/CatalogBrowser.aspx?cmd=local&cat=140&sec=9761

Fisher Price Customer Service number?




Carolina


Can I please have the customer service number for Fisher Price? I want to voice a complaint. Thanks! :)


Answer
Fisher-Price products, including Baby Gear, Infant Toys and Car Seats:
In the US and Canada: 800-432-5437



Technical products, including the FP3 Player, Digital Camera, InteracTV, Read With Me, Hyperscan and Knows Your Name Products.
In the US and Canada: 888-892-6123



Mattel products, including Hot Wheels, Barbie and Polly Pocket:
In the US and Canada: 800-524-8697



Power Wheels Products:
In the US and Canada: 800-348-0751



Radica Products:
In the US and Canada: 800-803-9611



R/C and Electric Racing Products:
In the US and Canada: 888-557-8926



American Girl product support, click here




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment