Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What kind of things do you add to your baby registry?




Amy


I have no idea where to begin.. or end, for that matter.


Answer
I went to babies r us and Target. At first I wasn't going to go to babies r us, but it is amazing how much more they have than Target.

First do not register for any cute clothes. That is what most people will buy you so why register and get more outfits than you will know what to do with.

Here are some things for your registry

Bottles -even if you are breastfeeding put dowm some bottles just in case.
Bottle brush cleaner
Bottle drying rack
Swing
play mat
some toys
infant tub
hooded towels
washclothes
baby bath soap- johnsons or aveeno - I love aveeno
diapers- i wouldn't put tons of size 1 or 2 (maybe 2 boxes of each and I never bought newborn diapers)
wipes
stroller and carseat- put down for an extra base if you have more than one car
blankets- i got tons of these but you never know if you will get a lot or not
socks
sleepers, gowns
onesies ( 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months
high chair ( personally I love the Fisher Price Space Saver)
crib
changing table not a necessity but I love mine for changing and storage
thermometer
baby medicine like mylicon drops, fever reducer


That is all I can think of for now. Good luck

Can a baby have a Webkinz as a gift? I know it says 3 and up, but isn't that just bc of the internet stuff?




BR


As far as the actual physical toy, is it okay to give it to someone at a baby shower?


Answer
I would not give a webkinz as a baby shower gift. First, a baby could choke on some of the smaller parts, eyes, nose, ribbons, etc. Plus in another 6 or 7 years when the baby is old enough to play on a computer, webkinz world might not even be there. I hope it will still be there, but you never know.
How about getting some t-shirts, onesies, or pajamas that are a bit bigger than newborn, like the 6-9 month size? That way when the baby outgrows all the infant clothes everyone else will give the mom, there will still be new clothes that will fit!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment