Friday, December 13, 2013

Where can I find a list of everything I need to have b4 baby arrives?

best infant musical toys
 on Baby Essentials: Best Musical Baby Toys
best infant musical toys image



prechemad


I am due in April. I am not sure of everything I need to have for my baby. I know all the basics like crib, dresser, ect.. I just want to have everything done and ready for his arrival by March. I am so confused I dont even know where to start!! Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!! This is my first and I am just wanting to be completly prepared!


Answer
You can look on any baby care website, or in one of those "What to Expect..." books. Or, just take all the answers you get and compile them. Someone may list something no one else thought of. Some basics I can remember are:
onesies in all sizes
socks
sleepers
bath supplies - lotion, baby oil, baby bath, baby powder, nail clippers, towels, washcloths, brush
bathtub
vaseline, Desitin, infant Tylenol
thermometer
baby monitor
bibs
bottles and bottle brush
pacifiers
burp cloths
blankets (receiving and thicker ones)
outdoor wear (jacket or sweater and hat - snowsuit if necessary)
lap changing pads
waterproof pads for bassinet and/or crib mattress
sheets for bassinet and/or crib
nose aspirator (the sucker thing!)
cotton balls/q-tips
musical mobile for crib, if desired (my daughter still likes hers at age 2!)
some small baby toys, and a stuffed animal or doll
diapers, can be all sizes, not just newborn
baby wipes
diaper pail if desired

These are just some I can think of. Hope it helps a bit.

Good Christmas Gifts for my soon to be born baby girl and my toddler?




Jordan


i don't know who heard my illness about my cancer mono and strep this may be the last/only family christmas so i want to make it the best my 11 month old baby Girl is so smart she is potty trained she runs and she can talk a little bit i don't know if she should get a potty chart to help because she is 11 months she still makes accidents or snow toys or a big girl bed more clothes i don't know and my new baby i have no idea!


Answer
You HAVE TO get the infant a "woobie" (a soft little blanky with a head of a frog, cat, or other animal. Both my babies are very attached to there's and are soothed by it.Most baby departments of stores sell them.
Infants grow fast, so soon he/she will enjoy musical stuffed animals or toys that light up.

Toddlers like educational toys where they can press buttons and pull levers, ect. They like noisy toys!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment