Monday, December 9, 2013

Where can I find a list of everything I need to have b4 baby arrives?

best outdoor infant toys
 on Outdoor Toys for Toddlers & Kids
best outdoor infant toys image



prechemad


I am due in April. I am not sure of everything I need to have for my baby. I know all the basics like crib, dresser, ect.. I just want to have everything done and ready for his arrival by March. I am so confused I dont even know where to start!! Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!! This is my first and I am just wanting to be completly prepared!


Answer
You can look on any baby care website, or in one of those "What to Expect..." books. Or, just take all the answers you get and compile them. Someone may list something no one else thought of. Some basics I can remember are:
onesies in all sizes
socks
sleepers
bath supplies - lotion, baby oil, baby bath, baby powder, nail clippers, towels, washcloths, brush
bathtub
vaseline, Desitin, infant Tylenol
thermometer
baby monitor
bibs
bottles and bottle brush
pacifiers
burp cloths
blankets (receiving and thicker ones)
outdoor wear (jacket or sweater and hat - snowsuit if necessary)
lap changing pads
waterproof pads for bassinet and/or crib mattress
sheets for bassinet and/or crib
nose aspirator (the sucker thing!)
cotton balls/q-tips
musical mobile for crib, if desired (my daughter still likes hers at age 2!)
some small baby toys, and a stuffed animal or doll
diapers, can be all sizes, not just newborn
baby wipes
diaper pail if desired

These are just some I can think of. Hope it helps a bit.

Do they make baby swings for indoors?




dragynwind


I'm not talking about the infant swings, but actual swings that you can push the baby in? We have a five month old daughter, and we live in an apartment. We have a jump-up that attaches to the doorframe, but she seems to enjoy it more when we have her "swing" in it, so I was wondering if they made indoor swings? The infant ones are too small for her and she doesn't like them.


Answer
When my nephew outgrew his infant swing my sister put an outdoor baby swing in her doorway using hooks, but they had a really strong doorway. I didn't trust my doorways enough to do that for my kids so I got them a little tikes swing and slide set and kept it in the toy room for them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment